Skylo, the global leader in non-terrestrial networks, announced that it will interconnect its NTN satellite network with FocusPoint’s PULSE platform enabling FocusPoint’s IoT monitoring and emergency escalation service. This new service will monitor IoT devices and provide real-time escalation of alerts globally to the appropriate authorities. Key industries benefiting from this innovative new service include: Agriculture, Energy, Transportation, Utilities, and Automotive.
This integration and collaboration with the FocusPoint platform offers users and customers enhanced reliability and accessibility to emergency services, regardless of their location. The platform can receive, communicate with and escalate distress alerts via Skylo’s non-terrestrial network to emergency services for devices located in the air, on land, and at sea. Skylo’s cutting-edge NTN technology ensures uninterrupted connectivity even in the most remote and challenging environments.
Recommended AI News: Riding on the Generative AI Hype, CDP Needs a New Definition in 2024
Recommended AI News: AI-Driven Study Redefines Right Heart Health Assessment With Novel Predictive Model
For end users, this collaboration means a significant enhancement to the future of the Internet of Things and will provide the following benefits:
● Live tracking link available to drastically improve asset recovery
● Asset and cargo protection from theft, spoilage, power outages, security risks, unauthorized intrusion, etc.
● Integrated National law enforcement database with 37,000 police agencies in North America. Built in intelligence and experience to make the right call the first time
● Transparent and real time communication
● Complete digital audit trail of all incidents to assist with documentation and claims.
● Utilize the platform to self-monitor, using existing Security Operations Center (SOC)
● 24/7/365 multi-lingual assistance via FocusPoint’s International Crisis Response Centers (CRCs)
Michael Thompson, CCO, at FocusPoint International, commented, “This collaboration is a leap forward in our commitment to safeguarding all types of assets, anywhere, and at any time. Leveraging Skylo’s satellite technology not only expands our reach but also significantly bolsters our ability to provide rapid and reliable emergency response.”
Recommended AI News: Chronic Care Staffing Launches AI Call Monitoring Technology
“Our collaboration with FocusPoint’s Pulse platform is a game-changer for enterprises and those who need their ‘things’ to be kept connected and safe,” said Tarun Gupta, CPO and Co-Founder at Skylo. “We are proud to support a platform that keeps people safe, improves asset tracking, and delivers faster response times globally, all through a single subscription.”
[To share your insights with us, please write to [email protected]]