Amount of supported server-side requests and devices increase linearly as new AnyStreams servers are added in clustering mode. No downtime, server restarts or application errors.
AnyStreams is designed to be:
- scalable: horizontally scalable platform, build using leading open-source technologies.
- fault-tolerant: no single-point-of-failure, every node in the cluster is identical.
- robust and efficient: single server node can handle tens or even hundreds thousands of devices depending on use-case. AnyStreams cluster can handle millions of devices.
- durable: never lose your data. ThingsBoard supports various queue implementations to provide extremely high message durability.
- customizable: adding new functionality is easy with customizable widgets and rule engine nodes.