This Agreement, known as the Client Training, Job Search and Career Growth Service Agreement, is made between ZAM ZILLA LLC dba AnyStreams and the Client. The purpose of this Agreement is to outline the terms and conditions under which ZAM ZILLA LLC provides the Client with training, job search, and career growth services for an agreed fee.
- This Agreement Client Training, Job Search and Career Growth Service Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is entered into on ________________ (the “Effective Date”), by and between ZAM ZILLA LLC dba AnyStreams with an address of 5716 Sterling Street Dublin, CA 94568 USA (hereinafter referred to as the “COMPANY”), and ______________________________, with an address of __________________________________________________________ (hereinafter referred to as the “Client”) (collectively referred to as the “Parties”).
- This Agreement shall be effective on the date of signing this Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Effective Date”), throughout the period of service of the contractor and will remain in effect until the service fee is fully paid by the client.
To avail the Services, the Client is required to pay a non-refundable fee of $195 to start the processing of the services including setting up Company email account and register the Client with one of the partners. Further, the Client is required to pay a non-refundable fee of $4,500.00 or $850 per month for a duration of 12 months as soon as the Client finds a job directly through Company or through their own job search. Once the Client selects the payment option ($4,500 advanced payment or $850/month when job is found), the Client will not be able to change the payment option once signed unless the Company accepts the new payment option in writing.
Additionally, the Client has the option to provide contract jobs to Company or its affiliates at an agreed hourly rate or for full-time employment during the Client’s training, job search, or career growth.
By entering into this Agreement, the Client acknowledges and accepts the Services of Company as a contractor.
Once the Client signs the Agreement, they become responsible for the aforementioned fee.
The Client will be granted access to the Company’s partner portal, which provides training, certifications, and IT badges.
Terms and Policies
The Client is expected to adhere to the terms and policies of both Company and its partners.
To ensure confidentiality, the Client must accept the non-disclosure agreement, non-compete clause, and the professional and ethical conduct outlined by Company and its partners, particularly when accessing the partner portal.
The Client is obligated to protect all business ideas, know-how, and any confidential information with secure access.
If the Client secures a related job but fails to inform Company or neglects to make the monthly payment, an additional fee of 8% will be added to the total payment until the payment is made.
Company reserves the right to pursue legal action to retrieve the payment. The Client will be responsible for all associated legal fees.
Description of Services
Company is an IT training, IT job search, and IT career growth entity that also provides IT services across various industries and government entities. The Client is required to pay the aforementioned fee for each partner’s career path. If the Client chooses to pursue two partners, the fee will be twice the required amount.
No Cost Courses
The Client will have access to numerous courses at no cost and is encouraged to focus on these “no cost” courses. However, if the Client chooses to take a course that incurs a cost, they will be responsible for covering that cost.
Final Exam Fee
If the final exam or badge associated with a course is not free or offered by a third-party entity, the Client will be responsible for the fee.
Relationship of Parties
It is important to note that there is no employee and employment relationship between Company and the Client. The Client is considered an independent contractor responsible for the service fee mentioned above.
In the event of any disputes or issues, the Client agrees not to pursue legal action against the Company. Instead, any problems will be resolved through a remediation process determined by the Company in accordance with the laws of the state of California.
The Client is prohibited from using the Company’s name or logo without written permission. Furthermore, Company’s services must not be used for any illegal, harmful, political, religious, hate speech, unethical, or activities against the law, public policy, public interest, moral standards, or ethical standards.
- The Receiving Party agrees not to disclose, copy, clone, or modify any confidential information related to the Disclosing Party and agrees not to use any such information without obtaining consent.
- “Confidential information” refers to any data and/or information that is related to the Disclosing Party including Disclosing Party’s partners and clients, in any form, including, but not limited to, oral or written. Such confidential information includes, but is not limited to, any information related to the business or industry of the Disclosing Party, such as discoveries, processes, techniques, programs, knowledge bases, customer lists, potential customers, business partners, affiliated partners, leads, know-how, or any other services related to the Disclosing Party.
Return of Confidential Information
- The Receiving Party agrees to return all the confidential information to the Disclosing Party upon the termination of this Agreement.
- This Agreement is not transferable and may only be transferred by written consent provided by both Parties.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California.
- The Client hereby agrees that he/she will, during the term of his/her contract, refrain from engaging in any business or company that is competitive with the Employer’s business activity and scope of work. As a result, the Contractor will not engage in any business or work that competes with the Company’s business activity.
- The Client agrees that he/she will not manage, operate, advise, own, control, consult with, or permit his/her name to be used by any business that competes with the Employer.
Signature & Date
- The Parties hereby agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement and such is demonstrated throughout by their signatures below or Client may sign the agreement digitally via the AnyStream Consent website.